SWOT Analysis of Chambord with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Liquer royale de France
Modelled after a raspberry liqueur produced in the Loire Valley of France during the late 17th century
Royal and gourmet drinkers and Drinkers who choose to experiment with rich flavours and heritage
Urban upper middle class individuals
For dignified and gourmet drinkers. Chambord uses a unique three-step process that unites natural ingredients to create a liqueur possessing an unprecedented level of high-quality ingredients, complexities, flavor and aroma
1. Chambord is a regal liqueur that is derived from the richest black raspberries and then concentrated into liqueur form 2. Chambord Liqueur possesses a rich heritage of being made from the finest fruits and is created through a classic process that is parallel in quality to the finest French cuisine and wine. 3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments.
4. Excellent product quality and unique packaging
1. Globally the brand recall is limited compared to market leaders 2. Premium brand & hence priced very high than its competitors. 3. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages.
1. New products can help Chambord to expand their business and diversity their customer base 2. Fair trade laws provide an opportunity to expand further
1. The availability of substitute products hurts Chambord’s ability to raise prices, because customers can easily switch to another product or service 2. Competitors increasing their market share in the U.S market. 3. In danger of becoming a reliable but tired & unexciting brand.
1. L'or De Jean Martell 2. Louis XIII 3. Richard Hennessy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Chambord. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.