SWOT Analysis of Finlandia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
From The Top Of The World; Vodka of Finland
Produced from Finnish-grown six-row barley and pure glacier water
Caters to multiple segments seeking beverages
Contrarians & minorities, Youth and Working individuals.
Premium Vodka in a higher price level
1. It is a Premium category Vodka which offers a unique taste. 2. The shape of the bottle is unique & has its Bottle Ad campaign has won many awards in the past. 3. Finlandia's Grapefruit Fusion has earned particularly high marks from a number of different groups
4. Finlandia Classic Vodka Finland was ranked 1st among unflavored vodkas in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge 5. Finlandia Flavours. It offers 8 different flavours which cater to all types of drinkers.
6. Sponsorships. It has tie-ups with major events & programmes.
1. Mass Marketing. There is high exposure of Finlandia in media & magazines which is actually working against the image of the brand. 2. Controversial Marketing campaigns in the past have dented the image to some extent. 3. The company is has huge outstanding debts
1. The international market is 4 times the size of US market 2. Less restrictions or trade barriers. 3. The standard of living in developing countries has increased. These countries provide a great opportunity for the brand to grow.
1. Rising cost of labour. 2. Additional costs involved with overseas distribution or production 3. Stringent Advertising regulations.
4. Rise in Excise taxes will impact the bottomline.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.