SWOT Analysis of Jack Daniels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
There's Nothing Like Jack Daniel's Old Time Tennessee Whiskey; Old time whisky, new world ideas
The unique JD's flavor is prepared from 50 single malts, four single grains and in particular the fingerprint malts from Milton duff and Glenburnie.
Scotch drinkers who choose one blend when they're young and stick with it till they're old.
Upper class urban individuals
A Working Man's Whisky.
1. When given a choice, customers are loyal to Jack Daniels 2. Global presence: Even in places where Jack or Jamison might be scarce one can be sure that JD’s can still be found. 3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments.
4. High brand recall and considered one of the most premium and popular whiskies globally
1. Premium brand & hence priced higher than its competitors. 2. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages is a concern
1. New products can help Jack Daniels to expand their business and diversity their customer base 2. Fair trade laws provide an opportunity to expand further
3. Greater innovation can help Jack Daniels to produce unique products and services that meet customer’s needs
1. The availability of substitute products hurts JD’s ability to raise prices, because customers can easily switch to another product or service 2. Competitors increasing their market share in the U.S market. 3. In danger of becoming a reliable but tired & unexciting brand.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jack Daniels. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.