SWOT Analysis of Kweichow Moutai with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Storage after careful production, outstanding sauce, mature and pure,
Gourmet drinkers who love rich blends
Drinkers who choose to experiment with rich flavours and heritage.
Long-lasting aftertaste and sustaining fragrance left with the empty cup
1. KM is a refreshing liqueur that is derived with a sauce-like flavor, fragrant aroma and mellow taste, it is regarded as the best of all Chinese spirits 2. KM Liqueur possesses a rich heritage of being made from the finest blends and is created through a classic process that is parallel in quality to the finest Chinese cuisine 3. It is made with advanced brewing technique, where its degree is scientifically lowered. The degree of the liquor is moderate, and has typical style of Moutai.
4. Strong presence in China and good availability
1. Brand penetration and recall is limited 2. Priced very high than its competitors. 3. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages.
1. New products can help KM to expand their business and diversity their customer base 2. Fair trade laws provide an opportunity to expand further
1. The availability of substitute products hurts KM’s ability to raise prices, because customers can easily switch to another product or service 2. Competitors increasing their market share in the U.S market. 3. In danger of becoming a reliable but tired & unexciting brand.
1. L'or De Jean Martell 2. Louis XIII 3. Richard Hennessy
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.