SWOT Analysis of Molson Coors with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Molson Coors Brewing
Foods and Beverages
Brewed with Pure Rocky Mountain Spring Water
This extra dry brew imparts a subtle impression of hops with no residual bitterness
An easy-drinking beer of superior character
Beer for young professionals who like beer as part of dining experience
A fairly standard lager style for the most part. Quite easy to drink, non-offensive
1. Molson Coors has won numerous international brewing awards. 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Beer Form for light beer lovers 4. Brewed using top-quality ingredients, including proprietary yeast and a touch of roasted caramel malt to establish a distinct, malty, sweet, clean-tasting lager that is golden in color
5. Fully fermented lagers have been produced and marketed as safer for diabetics
1. More variants prevalent in the light beer segment, hence caters to only a small segment 2. Penetration in the market is low no easy availability
1. Low calorie beer has an increasing demand in metros 2. Spending power amongst the consumer is increasing
3. Asia- Beer-drinking population increasing dramatically
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Molson Coors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.