Golden Agri Resources SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 1470
SWOT Analysis of Golden Agri Resources with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Golden Agri Resources
Golden Agri Resources
Food and Beverages
Preserving the present, ensuring the future; Enhancing value, enriching lives
Vertically integrated operations that are among the most efficient and technologically advanced in the industry
Oil palm plantations, mills and refineries and also facilities to manufacture products from crude palm oil and palm kernel
Households/restaurants/chefs for their end products like edible oil, specialty fats, etc.
Surpassing the highest standard of quality while maintaining the highest level of sustainability and integrity
1. Largest Indonesian plantation groups with vertically integrated operations 2. Management expertise and unrivalled technology platform underpin high production yield 3. Sustained growth through expansion in upstream and downstream 4. Continuous strong commitment to the environment and social Community
5. Well established downstream business in both domestic and export markets
1. Weaker profits due to lower palm oil prices and higher soybean costs
2. Curbing expansion in the palm sectorto meet green standards set by US agencies
3. Challenging market environment in China also impacted lower profits
1.Develop destination business and extend distribution reach of value-added palm products in key countries 2.Growing foothold in international markets, such as China, India, rest of Asia, Africa, and South America regions 3. Directly target the industrial users with higher value premium oils and fats
4. Positive outlook for biodiesel market
1.Highly competitive market 2.Fluctuation in foreign exchange rates 3. Government regulations
1. Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd 2.Astra Agro Lestari Tbk PT
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Golden Agri Resources. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.