SWOT Analysis of Henan Shuanghui with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Relying on high-quality, efficient, hard work, innovation, professionalism, integrity, the spirit of enterprise, management innovation, technological innovation, market innovation, have made it China's largest and the world's leading suppliers of meat
Fresh and frozen meat products, seasonings, animal husbandry, logistics, and retail business
Housewives, new generation people, restaurants & retail stores
Product quality is no small matter, and food safety as big as day, the safety and health of consumers is above all else
1. The first to introduce the concept of system management, the introduction of ISO9000 quality system and has passed the certification of exports to Japan, Singapore and other countries 2. The company has huge assets with more than 60,000 employees, the total meat output of 3 million tons; it is China's largest meat processing base 3. It is a cross-regional, cross-border management of large food group, in 15 provinces and cities across the country has more than 20 modern meat processing base and supporting industries in 31 provinces and has over 200 sales branches and modernization logistics and distribution center, a day more than 8000 tons of products through the supply chain and distribution to all parts of the country 4. It adheres to the idea of large industrial development of modern meat industry, has invested more than 40 billion, more than 4,000 sets of advanced technology and equipment imported from developed countries
5. Strong presence in China and diverse operations
1. Prices of products fluctuate depending on the supply and demand
2. Food business growth is affected by consumers’ behavioral changes
3. Disease outbreaks have caused panic and affected people’s confidence in meat consumption, resulting in reduced volumes of meat consumption
1. Improving its industrial supply chain by expanding businesses upstream to include husbandry 2. In the trading of processed food, there are good prospects in India, and Indonesia
1. Contamination of meat for processed products 2. Changes in the population structure leading to fewer workers being available for production line adjustments
3. Unpredictable Weather and Environmental Conditions.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.