SWOT Analysis of Südzucker with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Nature is our partner
Europe's leading supplier of sugar products and is well positioned in the special products, CropEnergies and fruit market segments
Products: Sugar, starch, processed fruit products, frozen and chilled pizza, bioethanol (crop energies)& special products
Households, beverage and dairy industries, caterers, food service operators
Create value for customersthat generates sustainable, rewarding corporate growth
1. Usage of integrated platform to raise synergies in combined global sourcing and distribution 2. Production facility of 100 plants & 17500 employees worldwide 3. Efficient capacity utilization & improved volume growth in crop energies segment 4. Increasing sales revenue due to favorable exchange rates
5. The company has 30 sugar factories and 3 refineries across Europe
1. Significant corn and wheat harvest shortfalls in US, Russia, Ukraine & Kazakhstan due to unfavourable weather conditions 2. Economic uncertainty in Europe responsible for significant decline in consumption of non-staples such as fruit yoghurt 3. Limited global presence as compared to market leaders
1.Take full benefit of global increase in demand for healthy food & upmarket products 2. Development of product portfolio & regions 3. Emphasize on expansion into attractive growth regions such as Brazil, Russia & China for fruit products
1. Regulations on greenhouse emissions and on use of indirect land 2. Declining margins due to rising commodity prices in ethanol production may lead to cut in productionand/or shutting down of operations by suppliers
3. Energy markets being oversupplied, combined with weak demand & geopolitical risks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Südzucker. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.