Retail outlets, food manufacturers & food service businesses
Committed to making food taste great & its products help discover a new taste for creative cooking
1. From locations around the world, its consumer brands reach more than 110 countries and it has a strong leading position in its largest markets. McCormick is also a leading supplier of private label items 2. Its extensive research and development resources have enabled to build strategic partnerships and deliver innovative products 3. Leader in global sourcing and has years of experience with local growers that ensure high quality spices, herbs and other crops. These world-class standards extend to internal processing and throughout its global supply chain 4. Has achieved consistent annual EPS growth, generated strong cash flow and delivered dividend increases for consecutive years
5. Nearly 7500 employees form the workforce
1. Fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw and packaging materials 2. Industrial business has a number of competitors 3. Seasonal factors inherent in McCormick’s business
1. Geographic expansion in China and Southeast Asia 2. Extending success in one market to other parts of the world 3. Acquisitions to penetrate new markets and extend our portfolio in countries where we have a significant presence
1. Damage to reputation or brand name, loss of brand relevance, increase in private label use by customers or consumers, or product quality or safety concerns could negatively impact McCormick 2. Raw materials are agricultural products, thus are subject to fluctuations in market price and availability caused by weather, growing and harvesting conditions 3. Subject in varying degrees to certain risks typically
associated with a global business, such as local economic and
market conditions, restrictions on investments, royalties,
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to McCormick and Co. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.