Garcias Famous Pizza SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 842
SWOT Analysis of Garcias Famous Pizza with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Garcias Famous Pizza
Indage Restaurants and Leisure Ltd
Foods and Beverages
People who like to eat fast food
Urban upper middle class individuals
Premium Italian food
1. Strong presence in Mumbai, with around 20 outlets 2. Known for its Italian Pizza and Pasta 3. Its acquisition by Indage Restaurant & Leisure Ltd. Allows it to generate better funds for expansion as well as Reputation of IRL evokes high expectations and high brand equity
4. Good customer serive and home delivery
1. Strong dependence on Mumbai Market, which is the hub for all other food chains. 2. Limited penetration in other cities 3. Brand recognition and innovation helps to attract first-time customers and also repeat business, but Garcias Famous Pizza is still nascent to enjoy brand loyalty as enjoyed by other established players
1. Hotel Industry is forecasted to grow in double digit figures, which presents a significant opportunity to Garcias Pizza 2. Expansion to other nearby markets like Pune and Nasik may provide significant improvement in the profit margins of the company 3. Strong focus on Premium segment, which is the most lucrative in, may reap huge benefits to Garcias Famous Pizza
1. Parent company IRL may not be able to fund the expansion plans for Garcias Famous Pizza because of its Financial condition 2. Intense competition from other international player in the Italian food segment and huge expansion plans of competitors 3. Growth in number of players is more than the growth of the demand itself and it will lead to further competition and reduce overall profitability of the industry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Garcias Famous Pizza. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.