SWOT Analysis of Goodricke Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Goodricke Group Ltd
Camellia Plc Group Company
Food processing and products
Food and Beverages
Excellent orthodox and CTC tea from Dooars, Darjeeling and Assam
People looking to have excellent quality tea
Middle and upper class
Offering different blends of tea from Darjeeling, Assam, etc.
1. The company has 17 existing tea gardens owned by 8 Sterling Tea Companies
2. A good heritage and reputation stand for it as it was started around 1800s
3. The group is involved in many CSR activities which improves its brand visibility
4. It is backed by Camellia Group which is globally renowned
1. Highly fragmented market in India 2.It is labor-intensive industry and has associated issues like unorganized nature of small growers 3.Difficulties in introduction of mechanization of field operations due to topographical and quality limitations
1. Good awareness level world over as to the health attributes of tea leading to growing demand for good 2. Narrowing down of the gap between supply and demand due to increased growth rate of consumption in the major producing countries
1. Threat due to erratic climate and undistributed rains 2.Better developed packaging and bagging capacity of Sri Lanka 3. Low cost of production of teas from Kenya, Vietnam and Indonesia etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Goodricke Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.