SWOT Analysis of Naraingarh Sugar Mills with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Naraingarh Sugar Mills
Naraingarh Sugar Mills Ltd
Food Processing and products
Foods and Beverages
Major sugar mill in India
Industrial users of Sugar and related products
Sugar Brokers and Wholesalers
A prominent sugar mill company in India
1. It is an established player in the sugar industry with an installed capacity of 4000 TCD at its plant
2. The company has a strong management which continues to achieve profits
3. Company is also involved in cogeneration of 5 MW power besides in house storage facilities, residential complexes & recreational facilities spread over 57 acres 4. Presence of temporary labor force during peak period ensures maximum profits 5. The Company also owns an agricultural land admeasuring 64 acres for development of sugarcane seed
1.The Company has not been able to achieve desired utilization levels on account of various technical limitations in its manufacturing process 3.Company’s operational efficiency is poor and has created a dent on its profitability
2. Over reliance on Sugar products makes the company vulnerable to price fluctuation in the Sugar industry
1. A separate refinery section will be set up to process raw sugar imported from other countries would add to the profits of the company 2. Decontrol of Sugar industry which is under discussion would improve the stability of the industry and will increase the profits of sugar processing companies
3. The company has targeted to optimize its current capacities from current utilization levels of approx. 60% to 90%. This will improve the production and hence profits as well.
4. Petroleum Ministry has implemented mandatory 5% ethanol blending in petroleum, which provides an alternative market to producers
1. NSML has only one manufacturing plant which increases its risk in case of a plant failure or maintenance issues
2.Cheap sugar imports are harming the existing sugar mills in India and leading them to crisis
3. Around 15-30% of sugar in the world is traded on stock exchanges and hence is subject to speculation. As a result, any prolonged decrease in sugar price may have an adverse effect on Financial results of the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Naraingarh Sugar Mills. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.