SWOT Analysis of Mahaan Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mahaan Foods Limited
Food processing and products
Foods and Beverages
Leading manufacturer of Dairy Products especially Ghee
All users of Milk Products
Domestic consumers and Institutional consumers of Milk Products
High quality Milk Products
1. MFL is one of the leading manufacturers, exporters & importers of dairy products in India.
2. MFL has a good range of products including dairy whitener, skimmed, instantised milk powders and other milk products
3. The company has signed MoUs to export its expertise to Dubai, Singapore and other Asian countries 4. MFL has also entered into a technical tie-up with Ratocom Industries, Netherlands, and Seppo Ralli, Finland, for the modernisation and expansion of its plant, which increases its productivity and efficiency 5. Company has products for various market segments including domestic markets, for institutions and for exports
1. Excessive focus on Ghee products, which is witnessing a downfall in demand
2. Company has not devoted any budget for R& D, and it also does not import any technology, which hampers the product innovation
3. Export are minimal and too much focus on domestic market, which is witnessing increasing competition
1. The company’s venture into a new project Mahaan Protein Ltd to manufacture the non-conventional high value added products like Casein, Lactose, and Whey Protein will add to the product portfolio and increase profitability
2. Company’s proposal to shift a larger share of our product portfolio towards consumer packaging, may reap huge benefits 3. The Company wishes to be a part of the 'Green Initiative' of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) so as to contribute towards a greener environment, which would develop positive brand equity for the company
1. People in general have become more health conscious today and the demand for pure ghee is seeing a considerable downfall 2. Intervention of Government viz-a-viz import & export of dairy products is causing upheavals in the market hence affecting both demand and price 3. Constant increase in costs in terms of raw material inputs, services, power and fuel. The huge surge in costs continues to be a point of concern for the Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mahaan Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.