SWOT Analysis of Chordia Food Products Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chordia Food Products Ltd
Chordia Food Products Ltd.
Food processing and products
Foods and Beverages
Swad Har Ghar-Har Pal
Leading manufacturer of Pickles
All users of Pickles
Housewife concerned with value for money pickles without compromise on quality
Natural purity with innovative packaging
1. Chordia Food Products Ltd. is one of the largest Manufacturer & Exporter of Pickles in Western India
2. CFP has a wide product range of high quality authentic & ethnic Indian processed foods i.e. Pickles, Spice pastes, Instant Mixes, Ketchup & Sauces
3. The Company has well established its brand name "Pravin" in mostly all the major cities in Maharashtra & Gujarat 4. It has excellent packaging abilities which triggers impulse purchase among the new customers 5. Company has products for various market segments including domestic markets, for institutions and for exports
1. Excessive focus on Pickles, which is witnessing a downfall in demand
2. Export are minimal and too much focus on domestic market, which is witnessing increasing competition
1. The company’s venture into Frozen food market presents a big opportunity 2. Company has huge expansion scope in the tomato ketchup market 3. Chordia food park has the ability to grow into a massive project with various food processing facilities
1. People in general have become more health conscious today and the demand for pickles is seeing a downfall 2. Intervention of Government viz-a-viz import & export of processed food is causing upheavals in the market hence affecting both demand and price 3. Constant increase in costs in terms of raw material inputs, services, power and fuel. The huge surge in costs continues to be a point of concern for the Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Chordia Food Products Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.