SWOT Analysis of Radico Khaitan with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Radico Khaitan Ltd
Radico Khaitan Ltd.
Food and Beverages
One of the oldest and largest liquor manufacturing companies
1. 8 PM Whisky
2. Royal Whytehall Whisky
3. After Dark Whisky
3. Magic Moments Vodka
4. Contessa Rum
5. Old Admiral Brandy
6. Morpheus brandy
Across all social segments
Middle and upper middle class
One of the oldest and largest liquor manufacturing companies known for its quality.
1. 2nd Largest player in the Indian spirits market 2. It has a very strong distribution network in India 3.Innovation in Brand creation 4. It has 4 millionaire club brands in its portfolio- 8 PM Whiskey, Contessa rum, Old Admiral Brandy and Magic Moments Vodka.
5. Largest distillery in UP and Maharashtra
1. It is not present in all price points. 2.Only surrogate advertising allowed in India 3.difficult access to raw materials.
1.Opportunities in terms of strategic tie up with global players. 2.Expansion into global markets 3. Expand product line – for new areas and to accommodate changes in taste and preference
1.Vulnerable to volatility in raw material prices. 2.Change in regulatory environment.
3. Increasing wine consumption
4. Very fierce competition in the Indian liquor industry.
5. Consumer health concern (switching to non-alcoholic beverages).
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.