SWOT Analysis of KLRF Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kovilpatti Lakshmi Roller Flour Mills
Food processing and Products
Food and Beverages
Focused towards continual improvement and customer segmentation based on specific product quality and end use applications
People preferring ready flour
Lower, middle and upper middle class
Company focusing on product quality and creating specific products for different customer segments.
1. It has been operating for over 50 years now and is hence well established. 2. It has a very diversified business. It is into not only into Wheat Flour Milling but also into Textiles, Sheet Metal Fabrication and Trading. 3. Its warehouses are spacious and are equipped with modern material handlings equipment 4. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company
5. It is known for understanding customer requirements well and hasmade a phenomenal success in terms of supplying flour in various packages as 90 kg, 50 kg, 25 kg, 10 kg and 5 kg
6. One remarkable step taken is towards tapping the retail segment and it is a pioneer in launching half kg and one kg consumer packs of Maida, Sooji, Resultant Atta and Whole Meal Atta.
1.It is well-known only in South India and hence limited reach 2.It does not have a very good brand recall
1.Increase its presence in other parts of India other than south India. 2.Increase exporting its high quality flour. 3.Diversify into new food products
1.Competitors have flours having higher brand recall.
2. Unfavorable govt policies and economic conditions
3. Rising prices of raw materials and increasing cost of labor
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to KLRF Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.