Terai Tea Company Ltd SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 815
SWOT Analysis of Terai Tea Company Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Terai Tea Company Ltd
Terai Group of Companies
Food processing and products
Food and Beverages
Reputed and trusted company
People looking to have excellent quality tea
Wholesalers and Institutional buyers of Tea Products
Offering different blends of tea from North Bengal, Siliguri, etc.
1. The Company is run by professionals having rich experience in various fields.
2. It also has a unique spectrum of offering in garment export, food processing, real estate development and steel industries along with other interest.
3. The relations of the group with their bankers are excellent
1. Highly fragmented market in India 2.It is labor-intensive industry and has associated issues like unorganized nature of small growers 3.Difficulties in introduction of mechanization of field operations due to topographical and quality limitations
1. Good awareness level world over as to the health attributes of tea leading to growing demand for good 2. Narrowing down of the gap between supply and demand due to increased growth rate of consumption in the major producing countries
1. Threat due to erratic climate and undistributed rains 2.Better developed packaging and bagging capacity of Sri Lanka 3. Low cost of production of teas from Kenya, Vietnam and Indonesia etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Terai Tea Company Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.