Brown Forman Corp SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 2277
SWOT Analysis of Brown Forman Corp with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Brown Forman Corp
Food and Beverages
We enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations.
One of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies.
Premium (Elite) beverages
Above 21 years of age rich and affluent class
A company with a portfolio of 25 finest brands of wines and spirits, globally.
1. Serves to global market with presence in 135 countries. 2. 25 big and established brands in the portfolio. 3. Strong financial and political status quo in the industry. 4. Strong customer equity due to presence since 1870
5. The brand is well established in the industry
1. Industry dependence on changing government policies and tax slabs 2. Doesn’t have products targeting the youth (large consumption base)
1. Diversification into Beer production
2. Expansion into other profitable countries. 3. Developing markets in the foreign countries.
4. Have single brands in champagne and wine sector. More brands can be introduced.
1. Presence of other global big players in wines and spirits industry. 2. Rise of non-alcoholic, soft drink giants Pepsi co, Coca cola,etc.
3. Maintaining compliance with different government regulations and norms in different countries can lead to constant change in product features (non-standardization).
1. Allied Domecq, UK 2. Constellation Brands, Inc 3. Diageo plc, UK
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.