SWOT Analysis of Polar Beverages with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverage
The most health-smart bubbly thirst-squelching beverage you can find, Making bubbles since 1882
Large product portfolio with over 18 flavour varieties in Polar Seltzer only
Anyone who consumes non-alcoholic ready to drink (non-milk based) beverages on any occasion
All age groups, from kids to adults
100% naturally flavoured and healthy beverages
1. Largest independent soft-drink bottler in the United States 2. Strong traditional values due to fourth-generation, family-owned business 3. The polar bear mascot of the company is a symbol of their credibility 4. Several acquisitions over the past decade have increased the scope of the company
5. Its product portfolio includes fruit-flavored sodas, seltzer, ginger ale, drink mixers, and spring water
6. The popular brands include Polar bev, Adirondack and Cape Cod Dry
1. Due to its legacy and heritage, it may be tough for the youth to relate with the company 2. Lack of marketing expertise compared to global giants
3. The company has a major share of the US market but doesn’t have a significant presence outside US 4. Complex relationships and contracts due to the several acquisitions
1. To expand into cola based beverages 2. Can offer a range of ready to make cocktail/mock tails along with sodas 3.Can expand into flavoured water, juices etc.
1. Movement of companies like Coca Cola, Pepsi etc into the packaged water industry 2. Decrease in consumption of sodas due to health concerns 3. Emergence of substitutes like flavoured water etc.
1. Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Inc 2. Coca Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England Inc 3. American Beverage Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Polar Beverages. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.