SWOT Analysis of Constellation Brands with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Constellation Brands, Inc
Food and Beverages
Here’s to great wines; Here’s to great brands; Here’s to great people;
Whether celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet ones, Constellation Brands offers premium wine, beer and spirits to elevate life at every occasion.
Premium food and beverages
Varied group of alcohol consumers.
Publicly traded drinks company with brands in wine, beer and spirits.
1. An S&P 500 Index and Fortune 1000 company with more than 100 brands in wine, beer and spirits. 2. Presence across all segments of the beverage alcohol industry through internal expansion and by acquisitions.
3. It is a top premium wine producer in the world
4. A top multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
5. TOp 3 beer company in the U.S.
6. Leading wine company in Canada and NewZealand
7. Over 4000 people are employed with the company
8. Sales in approximately 100 countries and operations in approximately 40 facilities.
1. Unawareness led Involvement in wine frauds led to brand image dilution. 2. Market yet not developed in big consumer base countries of Asia hence limited market share
1. U.S. beer business acquisition is driving significant increase in sales and earnings. Encouraging development of new brand extensions and innovations. 2. Expansion into Asia-Pacific markets
1. Accused in multiple cases involving fraud, tax irregularities, stock inflation, etc. 2. Inorganic expansion through acquisitions can lead to ineffectiveness in operations due to management mismatch.
3. Maintaining compliance with different government regulations and norms in different countries can lead to change in product features across countries (non-standardization).
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Constellation Brands. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.