SWOT Analysis of Goodman Fielder with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Your food deserves praise; Do the lunchbox switcheroo
Several well-known brands in the product portfolio
Anyone who consumes bakery , dairy and associated products
Families, mothers and young kids
Healthy, high quality and tasty products
1. Stands no. 1 or no.2 in all major product categories 2. Well established and expansive distribution network 3. Diversified product portfolio which marks its presence in all three meals of the day 4. An aggressive and effective marketing campaign
5. The company had 28 major brands, with over 1,000 lines in 23 markets
1. Lack of presence in emerging markets like Asia etc. 2. Market share is limited due to intense competition
1. Further expansion into the frozen foods line 2. Expansion into small specialized bakeries serving only Goodman Fielder products 3. Strategic acquisitions to strengthen its position in certain product lines
1. Increased health awareness among consumers sand aversion to processed products 2. Emergence of small customized patisseries and bakeries 3. Emergence of healthy options in almost all processed foods categories
1. National Foods Ltd. 2. George Weston Foods Ltd. 3. Nestle Australia Ltd.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Goodman Fielder. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.