SWOT Analysis of Oporto with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Just Gotta Go. Oporto
Portuguese Style Chicken
Food franchise specializing in Portuguese chicken
High income youngsters with busy lifestyle
Healthy fast food chain
1. Wide presence: More than 600 stores across the network, Franchise policy 2. Large customer base: Satisfies over 13 million people a year 3. Effective marketing strategy for healthy fast foods, such as “Fresh not frozen, grilled not fried”
4. Global standard for meal quality, controlled by local franchise
5. Standardized operations which lead to quick processing and serving time for recipes
1. Limited product innovation, little or no change in menu over long periods 2. High employee turnover which result in high money spend on training 3. Yet to capitalize the trends towards organic foods.
1. Potential to become a prominent global brand 2. Can target growing markets like India 3. Updating its restaurant and bringing in innovation in food items according to local palates
1. Increasing wage rates affects menu prices 2. International exchange rates can hamper its overseas operations 3. Health trend away from fast foods can result in decreased sales
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.