SWOT Analysis of MT Veeder Winery with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
MT Veeder Winery
Constellation Brands, Inc.
Food and Beverages
WINES WITH ALTITUDE Discover what makes our wines as unique as the mountains they come from.
Each of Mount Veeder Winery wines has its own remarkable way of expressing the mountain soil from which it was born. Rich and seamless wine.
Rich, elite, high class people (potential long term customers)
World class winery with a portfolio of high-end expensive wines
1. Great economies of scale that includes 25 square miles (64.7 km2) of vineyards with 1,000 acres (400 ha) planted on thin volcanic soil.
2. Unique location: Vineyards are found on the steep mountain face some as steep as 30°. The steepness of the angle gives the vineyards benefits of more direct sunlight and better drainage.
3. Point of differentiation: The vineyards produce intense and exceptionally concentrated grapes that express their mountain origins in powerful, bold wines crafted from the classic red Bordeaux varieties.
4. Owned by the beverage giant, Constellation Brands Inc., world’s leading premium wine company, with a widely admired portfolio.
5. First winery in Napa Valley to plant one property to all five of the classic Bordeaux varieties.
1. Frequent stock outs is a concern
2. Focuses and serves the small segment of just the high end wine connoisseurs.
3. Distribution network or market restricted to states of USA.
1. With the increasing interest in wine in America, wines grown in sub appellation AVA's such as Mount Veeder are gaining recognition for their unique sense of terroir.
2. More variety and scope of innovation (different SKUs)
1. Losing of market share in a highly competitive space. 2. Unique selling proposition could be lost due to expansion into other regions. (limited by unique wine-growing region)
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to MT Veeder Winery. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.