Selling Wines made from Sonoma County grapes, since 1876.
Known for Cabernet Sauvignons and Chardonnays and also a producer of diverse selection of wines.
1. Presence in Sonoma County, one of California's largest producers of wine grapes, far out-producing the Napa Valley AVA.
2. County names in the United States automatically qualify as legal appellations of origin for wine produced from grapes grown in that county and do not require registration with the United States Department of the Treasury, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
3. Winery went through series of acquisitions but still managed a strong brand image.
4. Subsidiary of a big shot global brand.
5. Exquisite Location: Hosts events and weddings in the redwoods of beautiful winery.
1. Small winery owning less than a 1000 acres of land.
2. Frequent Stock-outs of high demand products like Zinfandel.
1. Increasing its operations or scaling up.
2. Further diversification into luxury segment of wines.
3. Venturing into restaurant business or cooking recipes publication and shows.
4. Hospitality services and event coordination at winery estates.
1. Highly competitive space and small economy of scope leads to frequent sell out of winery to different companies.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Simi Winery. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.