SWOT Analysis of Asconi Corp with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Premium Asconi Quality
Popularity with low-income consumers
Anyone who consumes alcoholic beverages
Anyone who prefers to consume sweet/desert wines
High-quality value priced products customized to the needs of specific markets
1. Production in the area of Puhoi, extremely famous for its traditional and old wine making techniques 2. Availability in bag in the box variety 3. Modernised wine manufacturing processes 4. International Food Standard implemented wines
1. Unavailability in emerging markets like Asia 2. Lack of proper marketing and advertising campaigns 3. Reducing exports to Russia, its biggest export market
1. Expand into markets in South east Asia 2. The growing perception that wine is a healthy alcoholic beverage 3. Expansion into online order and delivery services
1. Saturation of wine consumption in mature markets like USA etc. 2. Emergence of new low-cost wine manufacturers 3. Volatility in export markets can affect the company as exports account for large part of its sales
1. Constellation Brands 2. Jackson Wine Estates 3. Brown-Forman Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Asconi Corp. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.