SWOT Analysis of AWB Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Grower owned and controlled company
Growers of wheat, oilseeds etc in Australia
All grain growers and cultivators within Australia
One of the biggest grain marketing organization’s in Australia
1. Wide and strong distribution network, covering over 50 countries worldwide 2. Acquisition by Agrium Australia has increased the scope of growth 3. Exclusive control over Australian export market due to its special veto power 4. Large number of subsidiaries has helped reduce the risk associated with wheat exports
5. Exports to over 50 countries and has approx 3000 employees
1. Scandals and associated allegations have damaged the reputation of the organization 2. Poor performance of the company over the past few years 3. Scandals associated with the new incoming management team
1. The new management team can bring a positive direction to the company 2. Incoming investment from outside Australia 3. Opening up for further subsidiaries to move into other grains like canola, oats etc
1. Monopoly of certain companies like GrainCorp over particular regions 2. Entry of foreign multinational players into the market 3. Increasing wheat consumption within Australia, reducing the size of the export market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AWB Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.