SWOT Analysis of Elders Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
One of Australia’s leading suppliers of rural farm inputs
Anyone who grows seeds, grains etc in Australia
All across the customer segment
A link to connect the farmers to the ultimate buyers
1. Along with seeds, fertilisers etc , the company also provides professional advice on agronomy 2. Unique relationship with Toepfer International, one of the world’s largest and trusted grain marketers 3. The company offers a number of different ways to farmers to sell their grains 4. Technology friendly services to its customers
5. The company has approx 4000 employees
6. Mergers and acquisitions have strengthened the brand
1. Limited marketing campaigns 2. Lack of focus due to diversification into other markets like real estate etc 3. Heavy reliance on Toepfer International for their customers and distribution network 4.Increased costs due to the agronomists hired to give advice
1. To expand its presence outside of Australia and New Zealand 2. Incoming investment from outside Australia 3. To expand into oilseeds, oats, canola etc
1. Increasing wheat consumption within Australia, reducing the size of the export market 2. Volatility of export markets may severely impact business 3. Entry of foreign multinational players into the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Elders Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.