R H Phillips Vineyards SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 729
SWOT Analysis of R H Phillips Vineyards with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
‘R H Phillips Vineyards Inc’
Food and Beverages
Barrel Aged Wines (Toasted Head brand)
Long and unique heritage of the vineyard
Anyone who consumes alcoholic beverages
Anyone who prefers to consume wine
High quality wine available for premium and super premium customers
1. Brand loyalty among consumers due to the long heritage of the brand 2. Acquisition by Constellation Brands will help fuel the growth of the company 3. The famous Toasted Head label 4. Strong marketing campaigns and online presence
1. Closure of the original RH Phillips Vineyard by Constellation Brands 2. Lack of a tasting room or a winery that customers can visit 3. Too much reliance on power brands for its sales
1. To expand into emerging markets of Asia 2. Expansion into wine tasting stores at all its vineyards 3. Leverage the growing perception of wine as a healthy alcoholic beverage
1. Loss of band identity due to acquisition by a multi-national corporation 2. Rising competition from new low-cost wine manufacturers 3. Saturation of wine consumption in mature markets like USA etc.
1. Jackson Wine Estates 2. Brown-Forman Corporation 3. Bronco Wine Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.