SWOT Analysis of Sensient Technologies Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
‘Sensient Technologies Corporation’
Sensient Technologies Corporation
Colors, Flavors and Fragrance
We bring life to products
Natural and safe additives
Anyone who consumes pre processed foods and beverages
All age groups, from young kids to adults
One stop solution for all flavours, sweeteners and other additives for processed foods and beverages
1. One of the broadest product ranges in the industry in its flavours and fragrances segment 2. Highly diversified portfolio with presence in dairy, sweeteners, flavours, colours etc 3. Presence in several international markets like US, Europe, Australia etc 4. 100 years of international experience in colours, extensive know-how and state-of-the-art technology
5. Approx 4000 people work with the organisation
1. Absence of a strong marketing and advertising campaign 2. Large expenditure on R&D compared to other players in the market 3. Susceptible to changing regulations in emerging markets
1. Introduction of in house marketing divisions in the emerging markets of South east Asia 2. Continue with its successful strategic acquisition strategy to expand into new markets 3. To expand its home and personal care products division in emerging markets
1. Growing consumer awareness against the side effects of artificial sweeteners and other flavours 2. Emergence of low cost competitors 3. Dominance of a few players in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sensient Technologies Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.