SWOT Analysis of COOK Trading with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
COOK Trading Ltd
Manufacturer and retailer of frozen ready meals
Remarkable Food For Your Freezer
Core products are ready made meals frozen.
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts and do not have time to cook at home
Working class professionals who do have time to cook at home.
Meals are cooked without the use of artificial additives and preservatives in their kitchen
1. They offer wide range of frozen ready-made food for different cuisines in main meals and puddings. 2. They also offer party foods, canapés, and starters. 3. Offer diet meals and low calorie diet.
4. Over 60 shops spread all across UK
1. The range of food offered is limited compared to supermarkets which limits the options available to consumers. 2.The prices of items are higher than supermarkets and grocery stores which might limit the target group
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer shopping at convenience stores. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2.Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, product selection and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores and subway brands along the lines of their growth strategy currently being pursued.
1. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 2.Competition laws an lack of large scale development space leading to merger of many convenience stores.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.