Australian Agricultural Company SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 1767
SWOT Analysis of Australian Agricultural Company with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Australian Agricultural Company
Australian Agricultural Company Limited
Food and Beverages
AAco. A world-leading provider of cattle, beef and agricultural products since 1824.
Innovators in Agribusiness
Economies with high demand for Beef (mainly Asian)
A world-leading provider of cattle, beef and agricultural products of established in Australia.
1. Having been established in 1824, it is the oldest continuously operating company in Australia.
2. AACo is a world-leading provider of beef and agricultural products.
3. Developed operating systems using the world's best practices.
4. AACo owns and operates a strategic balance of properties, feedlots and farms comprising around 7.2 million hectares of land in Queensland and the Northern Territory. This equates to roughly 1.1% of Australia's land mass.
5. Company-wide accreditation through the LPAQA, EUCAS, NFAS, WQA and MSA quality assurance programs.
6. Established track record of environmentally sensitive land use, it is one of the first companies to employ our own field rangelands officer.
7. Vertically integrated and has a diversified agribusiness operations.
1. A huge amount of operating expenses involved.
2. Australian Agricultural Company reported a net loss which is a concern
3. Increased complexity and processes to meet the needs of the animal rights forums.
1. Increasing its operations into other countries.
2. Diversification into meat processing and trading of other cattle wouldn’t add up to huge capital expenses.
3. Adoption of more value-adding processes like the beef through the Branded Beef division of the company can be taken up to improve standards.
1. Works in the domain of cattle trading and beef processing activities. Outbreak of diseases or epidemic can seriously affect business. 2. AAC services beef customers in domestic and global markets, hence trade is very much dependent on regulations and policies of foreign economies.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Australian Agricultural Company. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.