SWOT Analysis of Bee Cheng Hiang with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bee Cheng Hiang
Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pvt Ltd
Food and Beverages
Singapore Favourite Bakkwa
Highest quality of meat hand weaved using a traditional bamboo sieve. No added preservatives. No added MSG. No added artificial flavoring. 100% natural ingredients.
Youngsters and Family households consuming Asian-style foodstuff.
With unique recipe and state-of-the-art technology combined with over 80 years of experience, Bee Cheng Hiang is Singapore favorite brand.
1. Favorite brand in Singapore for sliced pork.
2. High Customer Loyalty.
3. Brand Image built over years with consistent quality and taste.
4. Even the festive season have started being associated with Bakkwa due to the characteristics imparted to it by this brand.
5. The company and its core product has since evolved with the times and expanded its offerings to include prawn rolls, crispy pork floss, cuttlefish and mini ez.
5. Operations in countries such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines and China
1. Offers only Asian foodstuff (mainly Singaporean)
2. Still a small player compared to other food giants like McDonalds, KFC, etc.
3. Less variety. Only a few dishes and food items compared to other food chains. (Eg. Minced Pork not served)
1. Increasing its operations into other countries. Expansion into new markets globally; (Japan, Australia, etc.)
2. Increasing product offering. Bringing more food items on the menu.
3. Setting up dine-in restaurants rather than just take away counters.
1. Dependent to a great extent on a single product Bakkwa. Failure of it could fail the whole business. 2. Maintaining compliance with different government regulations and norms in different countries can lead to change in product quality/taste (non-standardization).
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bee Cheng Hiang. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.