Burn Energy Drink SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 3308
SWOT Analysis of Burn Energy Drink with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Fuel Your Fire
The Coca Cola brand
Anyone who consumes caffeinated beverages
Youth, both working professionals as well as students
Gives you the power to keep on going
1. The only energy drink by the huge brand, Coca Cola 2. Strong distribution network, available in 80 countries 3. Strong digital and online marketing presence 4. Large scale involvement in music concerts and other initiatives across the globe
5. Association with sports events increases reach
1. Unavailability in the growing market of India China 2. Lack of product specific advertising in certain markets
1. To form strategic alliances with companies with a ‘health conscious image’ 2. Expand its association with more popular sports like cricket, soccer etc. 3. Launch of different flavours
1. Availability of substitutes like functional water etc. 2. Increased consumer awareness regarding adverse health effects of such drinks 3. Increasing regulation in emerging markets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Burn Energy Drink. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.