SWOT Analysis of Henry Jones IXL with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
‘Henry Jones IXL’
Food and Beverages
Excellence since 1898
IXL brand name
Anyone who consumes processed jams, conserves and sauces
Young kids and families
classic, good old-fashioned jam and marmalades
1. Brand loyalty among the customers as the brand has been around since 1898 2. The iconic ‘Jam Factory’ in Prahran and its association with the brand 3. Large variety of flavours availabe 4. Strong and popular marketing campaigns
5. Product portfolio includes jams sauces and conservatives
1. Unavailability of different types of packaging, only available in traditional glass bottles 2. Unavailability in emerging markets of Asia 3. Unavailability of different SKUs
1. To move into convenience packaging like small sachets etc. 2. To introduce a line of low calorie jams and marmalades 3. To introduce an aggressive marketing campaign targeting adults highlighting multiple uses of jams other than just kids food
1. The growing consumer awareness regarding health concerns 2. Availability of substitutes like chocolate spreads, peanut butter etc. 3. Emergence on several foreign multinational players in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Henry Jones IXL. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.