SWOT Analysis of Red Rooster with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fast Food Eating Joints
It’s gotta be red
Healthy, fresh and quick
People willing to have a hygienic and delicious non-conventional meal at a restaurant
Children and youth from middle and upper class
Best roasted chicken available in many variety
1.It is the market leader in the Australian roast chicken market with 360 stores all across Australia
2.unique recipe of marinating chicken for more than 12hrs and use of Mediterranean herbs which its competitors have not been able to match till date
3. Innovation is a key strength of the company. It continuously adds new tastes and varieties to its menu.
4. The company has over 7500 employees in the firm
1.Has not expanded outside Australia as many other similar companies like KFC and hence has lost the first mover advantage in emerging markets like India, China
2. Intense competition means limited market share
1.The fast food market in emerging countries is growing; Red rooster has tremendous opportunity to grow into these emerging markets. 2. They can introduce home delivery and online ordering system to make it more customer friendly
1. Bird flu or similar intermittent treat of diseases caused by chicken or eating out causes a huge loss in business. Regaining customer confidence after one incident of Bird flu becomes a challenge.
2. With growing health consciousness there is a possibility that people reduce eating out and prefer healthier food. This can cause a reduction in their business.
3. Food Standards code is very strict in Australia and is increasing worldwide.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.