SWOT Analysis of L&L Hawaiian Barbecue with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
L&L Franchise Inc.,
Hawaiian theme restaurant
The Original Hawaiian Barbecue!
Hawaiian plate lunch
Hawaiian culture enthusiasts
Lower-Middle working demographic
Using strong Hawaiian roots give customers an authentic Hawaiian taste and an authentic experience
1. Asian and American fusion cuisine delicacies available 2. 200+ restaurants in US, New Zealand and Japan 3. Generous portions attract customers 4. Utilize positive associations of tourism, relaxation etc. with Hawaii
5. Hawaiian theme interiors adds to the ambience
6. Good online and social media presence
1. Concept of Hawaiian barbeque is not fully understood 2. Limited brand awareness and lesser revenues compared to big food chains
1. Offer healthy alternatives such as salads 2. Introduce a dessert menu 3. Offer waiter service to differentiate from fast food
1. Smaller Hawaiian restaurants offering better hospitality 2. Menu is perceived as unhealthy 3. Limited size of segment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to L&L Hawaiian Barbecue. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.