SWOT Analysis of Auntie Anne’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
It's Just How We Roll; Pretzel Perfect
Hand Rolled Soft Pretzel
People who eat out for dinner and breakfast
Moms with Kids , Tweens
1. World’s largest soft pretzel franchise
2. 1500 Stores present across almost all US states and 30+ countries.
3. "The Perfect Guarantee," that guarantee you’ll love your pretzel or we’ll replace it with one that you do." 4. Strong Brand Recall Value
5. Concept of allowing people to see the process of baking the pretzels
6. Model of new stores based on a typical home kitchen
1. Niche Product Line caters to a specific segment of pretzel eaters 2. Shopping mall traffic, dwindled since the Great Recession means limited market share growth
1. Growth in “alternative locations,” at non-shopping mall locations 2. Growth in newer markets – developing economies 3. Product line expansion without compromising on signature pretzel 4. Can leverage their beverage/coffee line to boost breakfast sales
1. Franchise outlets in different formats – declining consistency and quality – could adversely impact brand value 2. QSR’s adding pretzel bread to menu – eg Wendy's & Dunkin' Donuts
3. Intense competition from international players and rising costs of raw materials
1. Mrs. Fields' Original Cookies, Inc 2. Wetzel's Pretzels LLC 3. Yogurt Ventures U.S.A., Inc. 4. Philly Pretzel Factory
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Auntie Anne’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.