SWOT Analysis of Black-Eyed Pea with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
RMR Colorado, LLC, Restaurants Acquisition I, L.L.C.
Food and Beverage
Great American Food and Spirits
Southern U.S. cuisine
People seeking quality food and restaurants
Middle-Upper middle class, people who like the taste of home style southern U.S cuisine
A restaurant for those who want to enjoy home style southern U.S cuisine
1. Established and trusted brand of over 35 years 2. Seasonal menus to offer variety 3. Additional revenue source through catering facility 4. Focus on advertising has helped the brand reach out to newer customers
5. Serving liquor to customers also attracts lots of youth along with multi-cuisine offerings
1. Caters to a very niche audience in limited geographies 2. Currently concentrate operations in mainly in few places hence low market share
1. With a large southern state population, the potential for expansion is high along with expanding in other part of US 2. Services like home deliveries can also push business 3. Strategic advertising print, online and TV media can propel business
1. The signature food being mainly fried, the restaurant’s identity could be challenged by health conscious younger generation 2.Increasing operations by competitors can affect business profitability 3.Low entry barriers and unfavorable govt policies can also affect business operations
1. BJ’s restaurant and brewery 2. The Fort 3.Jason’s Deli
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.