SWOT Analysis of Braum's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy Stores
Fast Food/Dairy/Ice Cream Parlor
Food & Beverage
Geography, Income, Lifestyle
Southern US, namely Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities, Middle income group, people who like to eat out and who like variety, people who like the everything under one roof concept
Freshness, homeliness and convenience to customer due to their vertical integration
1. Everything under one roof concept including menu options of breakfast, icecream, fast food etc 2. Established presence in Southern U.S 3. Decades of existence has built the brand 4. Almost everything is manufactured inhouse
5. Nearly 300 stores spread USA
6. In order to maintain the freshness of its products, the company does not open stores outside of a 300-mile radius
1. The homeliness aspect of their positioning hinders expansion 2. Limited geographic presence in US means lesser market share
3. The brand is also low on advertising compared to fast food giants
1. Leveraging on the brand name to go into a diner concept 2.Expand to newer geographies can boost business 3.The brand can be built by special offerings and strategic advertising to pull crowd
1. Increasing competitor activity can affect business 2. Increasing cost of raw materials can slow down business 3.Unfavorable govt policies against fast food chains
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Braum's. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.