SWOT Analysis of Buffalo Wild Wings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings
Food and Beverages
Chicken wings with a variety of sauces
Age, Income, Lifestyle, Personality
Age group 12-65, middle and upper income group, sports enthusiasts
A restaurant cum bar for sports enthusiasts
1. Unique sauces and seasonings 2. Association with sport ensures a frequent clientele 3. Strong brand equity in the U.S. 4. Customer experienced enhanced by offering live sports and special menus
5. Over 1000+ locations spread across the US
6. Promos, gift cards etc are value added services for customers
1. High fat, high calorie food can turn off health conscious people 2. Reached a saturation in the U.S. can slowdown growth 3. Restrictive concept which appeals mostly to sports enthusiasts
1. Present only in the U.S. and Canada, possibility to explore new countries/markets 2. Introduce more variety on the menu 3. Focus on kids menu can also attract families with children
1. Change in lifestyle and attitude towards healthy and vegetarian food options 2. Strong presence of competition 3. Rising costs of raw materials and unfavorable govt policies can affect business operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Buffalo Wild Wings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.