SWOT Analysis of Cheeburger Cheeburger with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Big is better
Burgers and fast food restaurant chains
Age group of 15-65, middle income group
Large size and delicious Burgers
1. Wide variety with over hundreds of combinations of burgers 2. Gluten free range offers healthy meals 3. An all natural menu, no frozen products 4. Online ordering available to reach out to customer
5. Presence in over 65 locations in the US and also Middle East
1. High fat and high calorie product is avoided by health conscious people 2. Limited to a certain geographical location is a concern 3. Limited market share as compared to big global brands in the same sector
1. Venture into newer markets/geographies, only middle east has been targeted so far 2. Prominent marketing and advertising can help reach out to new customers 3.Customised healthy menus can attract more business
1. Health concern rising from cattle diseases 2. Shift in lifestyle towards healthier food options 3. Increasing competitor activity and branding affects market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cheeburger Cheeburger. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.