Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 980
SWOT Analysis of Sandur Manganese Ore with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sandur Manganese Ore
General Sandur Mining and Co.
Metals and Minerals
Minerals and Mining
Fairness, kindness, efficiency, transparency, accountability and integrity in Corporate Governance (values)
One of the finest low grade metallurgical ores producer in the world from 1954
Metals and minerals
Diversified industries using iron, Manganese as raw material – Steel Manufacturers
Positioned as a high technology mining company , oldest of its category
1. Strong asset holdings with mines located in a large geographical area 2. Wide variety of manganiferrous, ferruginous, manganese and Iron Ore 3. Annual production of approximately 300,000 tonnes , through open cast 4. Strong customer base in India and foreign countries (Japan and South Korea) through MMTC due to quality product.
5. Future projects of entering captive power plant with foreign investment
6. CSR activities in the field of education ,health and environment in view of rational development of the society
1. Weak foreign markets with exports relying on Asian countries only 2. Lack of presence in terms of geographical expanse 3. Fluctuating revenue depending on varying demand and economic scenario is a concern
1. Opportunity of diversification of markets in foreign countries 2. Venturing into power and steel sectors which has been a long standing plan 3. Investment in research to improve the refinement process to increase the grade quality of the ore
1. Threat of changing government policy regarding investment of foreign companies in mining sector 2. Threat of new technology and innovative companies like Impex ferro tech to provide better quality products and diversification of markets 3. Threat of land acquisition policies in India which is a hindrance for the company to venture into power and steel sector
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.