Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 778
SWOT Analysis of Eurasian Natural Resources with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Eurasian Natural Resources
Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC
Diversified Natural Resources
Metals and Mining
State supported organization
Ferrous and non ferrous processing organizations, integrated steel plants across geographies
Positioned as diversified natural resources group with swift expansion and diversification
1. Integrated mining, processing, energy, logistical and marketing operations. 2. Operates in Kazakhstan, China, Russia, Brazil and African countries. 3. Over 70,000 employees are with the organisation 4. Sizeable proven reserves of chromium, manganese, iron ore, bauxite and coal supplemented by extensive resources
5. Low-cost production model based on wholly-owned energy supply and logistics
6. world's ninth largest producer of traded alumina by volume
7.Framework for measuring performance in relation to waste management, air emissions and water discharges is currently being completed. 8. ENRC is one of the largest employers in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. Investigated by the Serious Fraud Office over alleged claims of fraud, bribery and corruption in Africa 2. Conflicts and resignations in senior management has been widely criticized and represents poor stability 3. High loan rates by supporting banks has put the organization in weak financial position
1. Exploration of new markets in western parts can help improve company’s financial health 2. Commercialization of excess of energy produced within and outside Kazakhstan 3. Swift execution of development projects in Mozambique, Zimbabwe and South Africa to expand markets for non ferrous products
1. Increasing levels of liquidity in the asset due to low shareholders value 2. Internal conflict pose threat of trust among stakeholders 3. Threat of highly competitive markets and unstable economic scenario internationally
4. Company’s founders under increased pressure to repay the large loan they had taken out to privatize ENRC
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Eurasian Natural Resources. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.