Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 529
SWOT Analysis of Industrias Penoles with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Private Grupo Bal
Mining and Chemicals
Minerals and materials
First Mexican producer of gold, zinc and lead and the world leader in silver production.
Non- ferrous alloy refineries of Gold , Silver, Zinc and Nickel around the globe . Alloy and steel organizations for the products like Sodium sulphate and Manganese oxide
Positioned as the producers of finest quality silver
1. Rich active mines within Mexico and with future prospection projects in South America. 2. Peñoles produces about 80 million troy ounces (2,500,000 kg) of silver and 750,000+ troy ounces (23,520 kg) of gold annually 3. Highly purified silver up to 99.99% produced 4. Export bases due to high quality product established around the world 5. Long standing expertise in mining activities since 1887 6. CSR activities include community development, education , health , ecological balance for sustained development 7. Strong employee base of 9000
1. Strong and active involvement of shareholders which has been a cause of major changes in mergers and acquisitions must be avoided 2. High involvement of government in the operations leading to regulatory constraints 3. Protests regarding soil and water pollution due to activities in mines by local communities
1. Entrance into Copper mining with Milpillas Project, underground copper mine, located in the State of Sonora and with a future production of copper cathodes 2. Focus on the proposed projects like the combined cycle thermo-electric power facility near Tamuin, San Luis Potosí. 3. Expansion of high demand products like Sodium sulphate and Manganese oxide
1. Highly volatile nature of silver and gold prices pose a threat of sustained profits 2. Threat of local community due to protests regarding land and water pollution due to the activities of the company 3. Threat of industry entry from the Asian countries operating at low cost and high automation
1. Barrick Gold Corporation 2. Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V. 3. Dowa Holdings Co. Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.