Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 805
SWOT Analysis of Aurubis with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Metals and Mining
Minerals and metals
Largest copper producer in Europe(the second largest in the world)
Fine metals, copper equipment manufacturers , Automobile, heavy Electrical equipment organizations across the world
Positioned as one of the world’s largest copper finished products manufacturers with environment consciousness
1. Aurubis shares are part of the Prime Standard Segment of the Deutsche Börse and are listed in the MDAX, the European Stoxx 600 and the Global Challenges Index (GCX).
2. One of the largest electronic scrap recycler
3. Aurubis produces more than one million tonnes of copper cathodes annually and from them a variety of copper products.
4. It employs about 6,300 people
5. Spread over various locations including: Germany, Belgium, Bulgaria, USA, Italy, Switzerland, UK, Slovakia, Netherlands
6. The company was affiliated in the encyclopedia of German world market leaders
7. The good raw material supply ensures high capacity utilization of the production plants during the entire fiscal year.
8. Recognized for its initiatives towards health protection, occupational safety, social commitment and above all the protection of limited natural resources.
1. Aurubis, formerly Norddeutsche Affinerie, is considered to be the biggest heavy metal emitter in northern Germany. 2. There was an arsenic scandal in Hamburg in 1985 when it was discovered that heavy metals had accumulated in the soil in eastern Hamburg, especially in agricultural areas
1. Tapping on the high growth in the demand of finished copper internationally 2. New acquisitions in developing markets to expand operations , mines and markets 3. Diversification of products to other non-ferrous materials than copper to establish new customer bases
1. Threat of rising price of raw materials and operational costs to the company 2. Threat of government regulations due to allegations regarding environment –soil and water degradation in areas of operations 3. Threat on sustained profits due to variations in the prices of finished products internationally
1. Freeport McMoran Inc 2. Outokumpu Oyj 3. KGHM Polska Miedz S A
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.