1. Engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold, silver, coal, lead, molybdenum and zinc via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects. 2. The company has been listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1971 and on New York Stock Exchange since 1996. 3. High profitability and strong assets 4. Expert hold on the domestic market 5. Skilled workforce with an Employee strength of 2500 6. Existing sales and distribution network in diverse geographies 7. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also involved in the generation and distribution of electric power, as well as in the provision of engineering and chemical processing services.
1. Small business units ownership 2. Low spending on metallurgical research 3. Dependence on economic conditions for sustained business
1. To explore hydrological resources and promote its rational use
2. To attain a work environment that promotes human and professional development in all of the company’s areas of work.
3. To achieve environmental excellence with respect to operations and explorations.
4. Diversification of operations into other metals, industrial minerals and energy.
1. Threat of employee union aggression against the senior management 2. Threat of operations to subsidiary units operating in developing countries like Julcani, Recuperada, Orcopampa etc. due to constraints of reforms 3. Threat of fluctuation of gold prices in international market.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Buenaventura. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.