Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 649
SWOT Analysis of Minera Frisco with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Minera Frisco SAB de CV
Diversified Metals & Mining
Minerals and metals
Diverse products ranging from copper, silver , gold to rare minerals
Refiners and smelters of Gold and Silver, Electrical organizations and chemical industries around the world
Positioned as a diverse and developing organization of Mexico with some of largest operational mines
1. Minera Frisco began exploiting mines in the state of Chihuahua during the second half of the 17th century
2. It has eight mining units, including El Coronel, San Felipe, María, San Francisco del Oro, Tayahua, Asientos, Porvenir, and Ocampo., the mining plan reached 35+ million tons 3. Consistent towards exploration and mining of precious metals with San Felipe Unit restarting operations in the state of Baja California, exploiting Gold and silver ore 4. Mining of minerals like Argentine, Galena, Sphalerite , Pyrite etc. makes the company unique among its peers 5. Received the Certificación de Industria Limpia (Clean Industry Certification) in three of its mining units: El Coronel, María and Tayahua. 6. Process of comprehensive work is based on the potential of a team of collaborators to administer the business management with the creation of value within a sustainable framework. 7. Main activities comprise the production and sale of lead-silver concentrates, zinc concentrates, copper concentrates, copper in cathode and Gold and silver rods.
1. Suffered huge losses and investor base due to economic fluctuations 2. High fluctuation in the prices of gold and silver causes a hindrance of sustained values for the shareholders
1. Exploitation of natural resources and rare minerals as the completion in this sector is limited 2. Opportunity of tapping new markets in high demand areas like Asia , Turkey , US etc for precious metals 3. Acquiring mines in diverse geographies outside Mexico in view of expansion of markets internationally
1. Threat of high cost of labor, raw material and exploration 2. Increasing rates of interest by supporting financial institution leading to lower profitability 3. Highly volatile prices of precious metals in the international markets depending on world economy
1. BHP Billiton Ltd 2. Rio Tinto Ltd 3. Glencore PLC 4. Anglo American PLC
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Minera Frisco. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.