Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 491
SWOT Analysis of NSK with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Equipments ( Bearings, Linear motion products, automotive bearings and modules, automotive steering systems)
Motion & Control
Responsive and Creative
Safety, Quality and Compliance
1. Have over 100 years of business operations and is a world trusted brand 2. Have business locations across 30 countries 3. Huge investments in R&D shows its growth strategy 4. R&D centre in each continent
5. Products considered as a staple of industrial world and used in wide variety of applications
6. Over 30,000 employees work for the organization
7. Its product portfolio includes Rolling bearings, Automotive bearings, Linear components, Automotive steering systems
1. Tremendous competition means limited market share growth
2. Past lawsuits have hurt the brand image
1. Diversification of products 2. Expansion through mergers and acquisitions 3. Geographic expansion especially targeting the growing economies
1. With fast paced technological development the demand for these products might decrease due to automation 2. Raw material prices 3. Lack of skilled labor
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NSK. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.