Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 468
SWOT Analysis of SMC Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Equipments ( Automatic control Equipment, Sintered filters, Filtration equipment)
Manufacturing Pneumatics worldwide
High quality, high reliable products
Contributing to Automation labor savings in industry
1. Offices in 80+ countries and subsidiaries in 50 countries 2. Growing revenues shows financial stability 3. Provides 12,000 basic products and over 700,000 variations 4. Huge Investment in R&D, featured in the Forbes list of 100 most innovative companies for three consecutive years
5. Market leader with substantial global market share
6. Has ability to provide customers personal service and innovative, quality products
7. Extensive Sales network
8. Over 15,000+ people are employed with the organization
1. Growing competition means limited market share growth 2. Less global presence compared to the reach in Japan
1. Diversification through M&A 2. New market development 3. New technology adoption
1. Fluctuation in foreign currency exchange rate 2. Lack of skilled labor 3. With major presence in Japan, the ageing population of Japan
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SMC Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.