Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 1160
SWOT Analysis of Rockwell Automation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Equipments ( Industrial Automation and Information solutions)
Listen. Think. Solve
Quality, Innovation and Performance
Smart, Safe, Sustainable Manufacturing
1. Provides services across more than 80 countries 2. Products recognized for innovation and excellence 3. Adopts Plant wide optimization technique to achieve productivity and efficiency 4. Has flexible, scalable automation solutions to lower cost to design
5. Deploys Integrated Architecture to drive efficiency and productivity across customer’s organization6.
6. Provides flexible overall solution with higher levels of visibility
7. More than 20,000 people are a part of the organization
8. Presence in the Fortune 500 shows its credibility
1. Intense competition means limited market share growth
2. Lesser margins mean financial instability can hurt operations
1. Leveraging of LoT to enhance The Connected Enterprise Vision of the company 2. Research and Development 3. Huge Investments by emerging markets in technology and automation
1. Rising cost of energy 2. Rising cost of raw materials 3. Lack of Skilled labor
1. Schneider Electric 2. Autotech Controls 3. OC Oerlikon
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rockwell Automation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.